Learn how to prepare and perform your very best singing audition through this interactive three hours with Mr. Sterrett. Within the class, pre-selected singers will "audition" for Mr. Sterrett as if they were auditioning for specific roles in a show. He will work in-depth with these "auditioners" on select musical theater pieces from their repertoire, coaching their performance and sharing his insights into many aspects of musical theater singing auditions.
"T.O. did an amazing Master Class in auditioning techniques
with one of our performing ensembles [held in New York City]. I was very
impressed with his musical knowledge and how the students improved. I recommend
Director of Music and Youth
Summerfest Musical Theatre
SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN:
- Professional tips on vocal performance and technique
- How to choose an appropriate song
- How to act the lyrics in the most effective way
- How to become the character who sings the song
- What to wear --and not to wear-- at an audition
- The importance of getting the right head shot
- How to format a memorable professional resume
- How to make the right entrance into an audition room
Cost: $55. Registration will be closed at 9pm on Saturday, March 4. Only cash will be accepted at the door. The venue has a maximum capacity, so we encourage purchasing your ticket in advance to ensure a spot in the class.